New Game , GC vs Ivan
SAT W-7
2010-01-17 23:42:01 UTC
Ivan moves E-7 to E-5 ..

Got to get ready for work....
Sanny
2010-01-18 05:16:57 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan moves E-7 to E-5 ..
Got to get ready for work....
Instead of manually playing first 4 opening moves. How about I play
First 4 moves myself with GetClub, using help of Fritz program.

Then, You can setup the board for IVAN. As setting board for GetClub
takes lots of time.

I will play GetClub against Fritz and send you first 4 moves So You
can setup IVAN, and we can continue the game.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-18 12:24:23 UTC
ok............4.20 AM Monday

i have to work tonight so i will check when i get home and maybe before
i go to work..

give me Fritz moves too , just want to see if Ivan makes the same moves
Sanny
2010-01-18 16:11:12 UTC
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played :

[Score: 0.61 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 [Score: -0-06]

Black to play now. Its IVANs move now.
Post by SAT W-7
give me Fritz moves too , just want to see if Ivan makes the same moves
Above are the 4 opening moves played by Fritz now you have to setup
IVAN 145 min / 45 moves with above moves.

Remember this will be a tough fight now, As GetCluhb is now much
stronger. IVAN will get a lot of heat in this game.

Fritz asks to play 5... Nxc4, Lets see if IVAN plays the same.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-18 18:27:38 UTC
It was folloing the same moves up until move 4 and Ivan made the move
Bishop B-4 ...

Knight A-5 ? That is the right move ? Ivan talks and it said " A
worrier would not move like that"
I made that move anyway..

Now i will make the Bishop G-5 move..

IVANS MOVE IS , A-5 x C-4 ...Knight x Bishop.

Now is GC moves D-3 x C-4 , Pawn x Knight then Ivans move is Bishop F-8
to B-4 ....

With me ?

i am going back to sleep , i work tonight....will come back then.....

nite
Sanny
2010-01-19 05:45:16 UTC
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 7. N-f3

[Score: 0.11 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3
Post by SAT W-7
IVANS MOVE IS , A-5 x C-4 ...Knight x Bishop.
Now is GC moves D-3 x C-4 , Pawn x Knight then Ivans move is Bishop F-8
to B-4 ....
With me ?
Yes, GetClub played same moves and atlast played 7. Nf3

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-19 12:07:51 UTC
Ivans move is D-7 to D-6 pawn move

4.02 AM Tue now ..

Going to bed ..i am tired

night

even game 0.0 ...

I bet GC Castles next ? .
Sanny
2010-01-20 07:33:56 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is D-7 to D-6 pawn move
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 8. 0-0 chastling king side

[Score: 0.11 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0
Post by SAT W-7
I bet GC Castles next ? .
You are correct.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-20 12:01:48 UTC
Ivans move is C-8 to E-6 bishop move .

I like the battle screen because it shows you the move Ivan is thinking
about and the first move it was thinking is castling , then it started
to think about Queen to D-7 and now it is thinking of
Pawn C-7 to C-6 and now it is thinking Bishop to E-6 .....all within a
minute ...
which move will it make ? Bishop move..

Ivan was really thinking about a lot of moves ..

Ivan thinks it is winning + 0.I

Bishop attacking C-4 pawn ....

Good game so far ..

nite
Sanny
2010-01-20 18:23:06 UTC
Ivans move is  C-8 to E-6 bishop move .
Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 9.N-b5

9. Nb5 Bxc4
10. Qc1 Bxb5
11. c4

Forced moves played by GetClub. GetClub is now a Pawn + Knight down.

[Score: 0.11 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6

SAT W-7
2010-01-20 23:10:50 UTC
Ivan made all those moves ....

Then GC move pawn to C-4 and now it is Ivans move ..

Ivans move is Bishop B-5 to D-7 ...

Ivan + 4.0

That is a major bug , why move the knight like that? GC should have
moved the other knight to D-2 to protect that pawn ...

Just looking at the set up i do not think GC can win or draw this game
.

going to rest more before work ..
Sanny
2010-01-21 05:16:18 UTC
That is a major bug , why move the knight like that?  GC should have
moved the other knight to D-2 to protect that pawn ...
Yes, looks like a bug, I am correcting the bug and will be playing the
correct moves.

Bye
Sanny

Sanny
2010-01-21 05:43:29 UTC
Ivans move is  C-8 to E-6 bishop move .
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 9. N-d5

[Score: 0.11 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5

After removing the bug, It played the correct move. 9. N-d5 Please
reset IVAN to above position.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-21 12:03:51 UTC
ok i think i am with you ..

ivans move is E-6 x D-5 , Bishop x Knight..

ivan + 0.2

i took back those moves to set it up right ..
Sanny
2010-01-21 17:14:37 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
ok i think i am with you ..
ivans move is E-6 x D-5 , Bishop x Knight..
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 9. exd5

[Score: -0.11 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5
10. exd5

I was thinking it will play cxd5 So that the double pawn gets removed.
But then e4 pawn was not protected So it played exd5.

Nearly equal Position. I hope no more bugs will arrive in this game.
Post by SAT W-7
ivan + 0.2
i took back those moves to set it up right ..
Thanks for allowing me to take back the buggy move.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-21 17:47:22 UTC
ivans move is E-8 to G-8 and rook to F-8 to castle......

now GC - 0.2

close game ..

no problem on the take back moves.....

have a good day ..here 9.40 AM Thursday , i have a lot of stuff to get
done today ..I am off today like last week , only no time to get to
chess mall...I have other things to get done....

i am still tired ...but going to force myself to get up .....
Sanny
2010-01-22 07:40:13 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
ivans move is E-8 to G-8 and rook to F-8 to castle......
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 11. Q-d3

[Score: 0.69 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3
Post by SAT W-7
close game ..
no problem on the take back moves.....
Now, GetClub will be starting an attack on your King, Its Bishp &
Queen are marching towards your king.
Post by SAT W-7
have a good day ..here 9.40 AM Thursday , i have a lot of stuff to get
done today ..I am off today like last week , only no time to get to
chess mall...I have other things to get done....
When you visit the Mall next time ask people to play chess at
GetClub.com on their computer. Lets see how they play against GetClub.

How many people visit the mall regularly daily? Whats the timing to
play Chess there?

I think, I too start a Mall in my city where people come to play
Chess. Then I can ask them to join GetClub.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-22 08:48:31 UTC
Ivans move E-5 to E-4 pawn move

GC made a mistake , this will be interesting to see what GC does ..

GC may lose a queen and bishop for pawn ..
or lose the knight for pawn.....

thousands of people go to the mall every day but not all play chess ..Id
say people start playing chess around I0.00 AM , last week i think was a
fluke , i was there later and two were playing but they did not have
time for another game and no one else was there..
Sanny
2010-01-22 12:05:30 UTC
Ivans move  E-5 to E-4 pawn move
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 12. Qb3

[Score: 0.69 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3
GC made a mistake , this will be interesting to see what GC does ..
GC may lose a queen and bishop for pawn ..
or lose the knight for pawn.....
It is attacking your Bishop So if IVAN takes knight Queen can take the
Bishop.
thousands of people go to the mall every day but not all play chess ..Id
say people start playing chess around I0.00 AM , last week i think was a
fluke , i was there later and two were playing but they did not have
time for another game and no one else was there..
Good to know, it. I may have to buy some place in a Mall to have this.
Is there any fees charged for playing games? or its free for all?

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-22 17:57:39 UTC
Ivans move is E-4 x F-3 , pawn x knight..

0.0 , even game ..

It is free to play chess ....The mall had the chess set built into the
floor and they had the pieces made and there is a clock and benches
around the chess board so people can sit and watch and they have a
chalkboard so people can write their names so you so they know who plays
next...The winner of the game can stay and play 3 games as long as you
win ..You lose the next person plays ...The clock is set for 30 min for
each player .....So a game can last one hour....

The chess set is something the mall did to bring people in ..
Sanny
2010-01-23 06:03:36 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-4 x F-3 , pawn x knight..
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 12.5. Qxb4

[Score: 0.69 advantage to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxf3

Queen took your Bishop.
Post by SAT W-7
0.0 , even game ..
According toGetClub it has thew advantage of 0.8 points nearly a pawn
up.
Post by SAT W-7
It is free to play chess ....The mall had the chess set built into the
floor and they had the pieces made and there is a clock and benches
around the chess board so people can sit and watch and they have a
chalkboard so people can write their names so you so they know who plays
next...The winner of the game can stay and play 3 games as long as you
win ..You lose the next person plays ...The clock is set for 30 min for
each player .....So a game can last one hour....
The chess set is something the mall did to bring people in ..
It was a nice strategy.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-23 06:21:04 UTC
Ivans move is F-3 x G-2 pawn x pawn .

I am going to say GC plays G-I x G-2 , King x Pawn ...If it makes
another move let me know .

you know i mite not take it and use it to defend the King....I think id
move the roo out of the way..But i think GC takes it so here is Ivans
next move ..

Ivans next move is Knight F-6 x D-5 pawn..
attacking GC queen ..

interesting game
Sanny
2010-01-23 12:00:17 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is F-3 x G-2 pawn x pawn .
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 14. Kxg2

You responded by 14.... Nxd5

GetClub played 15. Qd2

[Score: 1.75 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxf3 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2
Post by SAT W-7
I am going to say GC plays G-I x G-2 , King x Pawn ...If it makes
another move let me know .
GetClub is now 1 pawn down.
Post by SAT W-7
you know i mite not take it and use it to defend the King....I think id
move the rook out of the way..But i think GC takes it so here is Ivans
next move ..
Ivans next move is Knight F-6 x D-5 pawn..
attacking GC queen ..
interesting game
Now IVAN is one pawn up.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-23 23:57:00 UTC
Ivans move is Knight D-5 to E-7

GC - 0.6

Good game

i have to get ready for work ..
3.53 PM Sat now
by by

will be back on around 4.00 AM Sun...

Now GC King is exposed ..

i do not feel like working but i have too..
Sanny
2010-01-24 08:51:40 UTC
Ivans move is  Knight D-5 to E-7
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 16. Ra-e1

[Score: 1.45 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1
GC - 0.6
Good game
Now your knight is being attacked by Rook + Bishop. I think IVAN will
play pawn to f6.
Now GC King is exposed ..
i do not feel like working but i have too..
Lets see IVAN is only 1 pawn up.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-24 12:05:49 UTC
Ivans move is F-8 to E-8 ..Rook move

Ivan - 0.6

I was thinking the pawn move too but it did not even think of that move
, just the rook move .

nite
Sanny
2010-01-25 05:36:14 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is F-8 to E-8 ..Rook move
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 17. Q-d4

[Score: 0.99 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.6
I was thinking the pawn move too but it did not even think of that move
, just the rook move .
nite
Looks like GetClub is one pawn down.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-25 11:58:46 UTC
Ivans move is Queen D-8 to D-7

Ivan - 0.9 ...It was 0.6 on last move but GC Queen move made it more ...

Should still be interesting because GC has the long range fire power of
a bishop and Ivan has the knight..Usually when they play Ivan has one
or both bishops ..

Ivan is a pawn up , can GC win or draw ?

Have to work 2 hours early today ( Monday ) and of course i am not
getting off two hours early..makes me mad .....

nite
Sanny
2010-01-26 05:19:35 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Queen D-8 to D-7
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 18. R-e4

[Score: 0.80 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.9 ...It was 0.6 on last move but GC Queen move made it more ...
Should still be interesting because GC has the long range fire power of
a bishop and Ivan has the knight..Usually when they play Ivan has one
or both bishops ..
GetClub is planning to have double Rooks on E - file to attack your
knight. If IVAN plays a wrong move GetClub could get the knight.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan is a pawn up , can GC win or draw ?
Yes, But one pawn is not much of an advantage, atleast 2 pawns are
needed for real victory.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-26 12:01:46 UTC
Ivans move is Queen D-7 to C-6 ..

Ivan - I.0 ...

GC can not move that rook now because it will be check.....

good game

nite
Sanny
2010-01-26 12:32:22 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Queen D-7 to C-6 ..
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 19. f3

[Score: 0.80 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4 Qc6
19. f3
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - I.0 ...
GC can not move that rook now because it will be check.....
It played f3 protecting the Rook. Now the Rook can take the knight.
Post by SAT W-7
good game
Yes, looks interesting how IVAN will attack the King now.

Once GetClub bring Rf-e1 Knight will be pin against rook. Lets see if
IVAN can see that.

Bye
Sanny

None
2010-01-26 18:11:59 UTC
Post by Sanny
Ivans move is Queen D-7 to C-6 ..
Post by SAT W-7
good game
Yes, looks interesting how IVAN will attack the King now.
Once GetClub bring Rf-e1 Knight will be pin against rook. Lets see if
IVAN can see that.
Bye
Sanny
Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
Please stop spamming this newsgroup
Buy
SAT W-7
2010-01-26 19:44:02 UTC
Ivans move is E-7 to F-5 ......Knight move .attacking the queen...
Ivan - 0.9

( None ) , all the political stuff and the endless law suits that seem
to happen in chess for some reason , NOW THAT IS SPAMMING..

At least we are playing chess ...

None , why don't you play your Rybka or the one id have Hircs , vs some
one here and post it because id like to follow the game .....
None
2010-01-26 22:15:34 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-7 to F-5 ......Knight move .attacking the queen...
Ivan - 0.9
( None )  , all the political stuff and the endless law suits that seem
to happen in chess for some reason , NOW THAT IS SPAMMING..
At least we are playing chess ...
None , why don't you play your Rybka or the one id have Hircs , vs some
one here and post it because id like to follow the game .....
I might have a copy of Crafty or even Fritz somewhere but I don't use
them. If I did I would post the game to RGC.analysis or computer but
not here. I don't play much chess anymore but I am still interested in
the politics and miscellaneous chess crap.
SAT W-7
2010-01-26 23:33:59 UTC
None , what you do not understand is Sanny is actually being a nice guy
and playing my Ivan vs GC , because my webtv sucks and i can not play
chess on those website ..I see games posted here all the time and if i
want to replay them i have to do it the hard way , i set up my table top
chess set and then i look at the tv and then the board and move , tv ,
move , tv , move , tv move ,,That way and i get ten or fifteen moves in
i start to forget what number of move i am on if i am stopping to study
the position ..Or i might make a wrong move and not catch it right away
.
If i was not so cheap id buy a real computer...

Does it work like this with RGN files , you see the moves and a board
pops up o the computer screen and you just click the move and the pieces
move on the board ? Is that how it works? If i is that is so simple and
you can study a position and then 2 or 5 min later just click the next
move and it moves ..

I like playing Ivan even though it is weak and Sanny is the only person
here who will play me.
If some one else had a chess computer here and wanted to play me i would
.The same way Sanny and I are playing..About two moves a day..Now i
have to get ready for work so Sanny will move some time before i get
home from work tonight and then when i get home i will move. I know
the game takes a few weeks to finish but that does not seem to bother
Sanny or me ..

I just like playing computer vs computer ..
even two weak computers , the game interest me......

have to get ready for work and i do not feel like working but i have too
by by
Sanny
2010-01-27 05:40:54 UTC
GetClub plays as good as Fritz!!!

Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 20. Rxe8

[Score: -1.5 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4 Qc6
19. f3 Nf5
20. Rxe8

You have only 2 moves RxR or QxR. Which one does IVAN chooses.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-27 12:30:47 UTC
Ivans move is Rook x Rook ...

Right now it is thinking rook x rook , i think that is the move id make
and it just made it as i was typing this ..Very fast move by the way ,
about ten seconds ..

Ivan - I.0

Ivan is leaving his A-pawn for GC Queen BUT then the GC pawn on C-4 is
open too..
They can wipe out each others pawns on row 7 and row 2 ......

GC has to move queen because knight takes it .

nite

this game gets more interesting with each move.
Sanny
2010-01-27 17:04:21 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Rook x Rook ...
Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 21. Qd3

[Score: -2.0 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4 Qc6
19. f3 Nf5
20. Rxe8 Rxe8
21. Qd3
Post by SAT W-7
Right now it is thinking rook x rook , i think that is the move id make
and it just made it as i was typing this ..Very fast move by the way ,
about ten seconds ..
I was thinking the same move aswell
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - I.0
Ivan is leaving his A-pawn for GC Queen BUT then the GC pawn on C-4 is
open too..
They can wipe out each others pawns on row 7 and row 2 ......
GetClub do not want exchange. It is showing a lossof 2.0 points.
Post by SAT W-7
GC has to move queen because knight takes it .
Ofcourse, who wont save the Queen.
Post by SAT W-7
this game gets more interesting with each move.
Yes, new things are happening.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-27 20:03:58 UTC
Ivans move is Queen C-6 to C-5

II,54 AM wed now , just woke up but i am still tired...

Ivan - I.0

Can GC win or draw ?

Ivan rook to E-3 ? no i do not think that it will give up his rook for
bishop ....Maybe knight to E-3 check and then GC bishop x knight then
rook x bishop ..maybe .....it depends on what gc does on it'd next move
.

think i will try and sleep more before work.

by by
Sanny
2010-01-28 06:28:32 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Queen C-6 to C-5
Setup IVAN to think 3 min per move.

GetClub Played : 22. R-g1

[Score: -3.0 loss to GetClub.]

Beginner [8 sec / move] vs [IVAN 3 min/ move]

1. e4 e5
2. Nc3 Nf6
3. Bc4 Nc6
4. d3 Na5
5. Bg5 Nxc4
6. dxc4 Bb4
7. Nf3 d6
8. 0-0 Be6
9. Nd5 Bxd5
10. exd5 0-0
11. Qd3 e4
12. Qb3 exf3
12.5 Qxb4 fxg2
14. Kxg2 Nxd5
15. Qd2 Nd7
16. Rae1 Re8
17. Qd4 Qd7
18. Re4 Qc6
19. f3 Nf5
20. Rxe8 Rxe8
21. Qd3 Qc5
22. Rg1
Post by SAT W-7
Can GC win or draw ?
GetClub is showing a loss of 3 points.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan rook to E-3 ? no i do not think that it will give up his rook for
bishop ....Maybe knight to E-3 check and then GC bishop x knight then
rook x bishop ..maybe .....it depends on what gc does on it'd next move
The game is being closed now, IVAN is bringing its pieces towards the
King.

I do not like the move played by GetClub R-g1. It serves no purpose.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-01-28 12:24:19 UTC
Ivans move is Knight F-5 to E-3 check , will Ivan say something ? Lets
see.." I will crush you " check...... Ivan talks .....

Yes GC wasted a move ...
4.I6 AM Thursday now
I get tonight off ( Thursday and Friday ) but no chess mall , i just
have to much stuff to get done around my house and some running around
to do .....If i am on the same schedule next week i might go.....
Sanny
2010-01-28 14:56:29 UTC
Ivans move is Knight F-5 to E-3 check , will Ivan say something ?  Lets
see.." I will crush you " check...... Ivan talks .....
  Yes GC wasted a move ...
4.I6 AM Thursday now
I get tonight off ( Thursday and Friday  ) but no chess mall , i just
have to much stuff to get done around my house and some running around
to do .....If i am on the same schedule next week i might go.....
Lets start a new thread.

Gc Vs IVAN new thread.
Sanny
2010-01-28 15:17:58 UTC
Ivans move is Knight F-5 to E-3 check , will Ivan say something ?  Lets
GetClub took your Knight with Bishop.

GetClub Played : 23. R-g1

[...]

22. Rg1 Ne3+
23. BxN

Lets start a new thread. This thread is now zumble up.
see.." I will crush you " check...... Ivan talks .....
Now IVAN is 2 points up.

Bye
Sanny
SAT W-7
2010-01-28 15:40:39 UTC
Ok new thread ...Ivans move is E-8 to E-3 rook x bishop..

None , if people go to Sannys website and they do not like it they will
never go there again..
Right ?

None , another thing i do not like to do is argue with people over the
internet because i do not know you , i do not care about getting to know
you either and it is a waste of time ..

By the way that would be the same for me with Sanny too ....

i will start a new thread ..

None , if you do not care for Sanny's website i have a idea for you , do
not go there ..very simple ....
SAT W-7
2010-01-28 12:32:04 UTC
think about what you are saying , your telling me you are to mentally
weak to resist going to Sanny's website just because he talks about it
all the time..

Sam Sloan post here all the time , how many responses of mine do you
see ? Let me use your name , NONE ....

Sanny is not twisting your arms to go to his website..... .

Come on guys think about this for a second and snap out of it ..You are
strong enough to do what you want to do not what some one is telling you
to do ..
None
2010-01-28 14:41:44 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
think about what you are saying , your telling me you are to mentally
weak to resist going to Sanny's website just because he talks about it
all the time..
You moron, no I don't go there. But Sanny wants exposure here so he
wants you to post here SO HE GETS EXPOSURE HERE . That is why he won't
use email with you. You're homework assignment is to research basic
marketing theory especially as it relates to publicity
Sanny
2010-01-28 14:53:46 UTC
Post by None
Post by SAT W-7
think about what you are saying , your telling me you are to mentally
weak to resist going to Sanny's website just because he talks about it
all the time..
You moron, no I don't go there. But Sanny wants exposure here so he
wants you to post here SO HE GETS EXPOSURE HERE .
Why are you hiding yourname "NONE" means nothing are you nothing?

Bye
Sanny
micky
2010-01-29 00:21:59 UTC
Sanny wrote:
Post by Sanny
Why are you hiding yourname "NONE" means nothing are you nothing?
Sanny means "towel"... are you The Towel ?

m.

Sanny

Sanny
None
2010-01-28 19:49:58 UTC
So why are you showing your name? Sanny means nothing to me
SAT W-7
2010-01-28 15:55:31 UTC
By the way None you are giving Sanny more publicity by talking about it
and other people read these post ..

By the way i am promoting Ivan chess computer too , but how many
people do you see buying them ? I have not heard of one person buying
it....

By the way there is a controversial add for the Super Bowl and i would
have never known about it until the people who want it off the air made
it public ,,Tim Tebow commercial ..
That was all they were talking about on sports radio the other day ..Now
i want to see it ..
I would have never even thought twice about the commercial until i
heard the interview with the lady who wants it off the air ..That is the
person who you remind me of ..You making public statements about Sannys
website makes people want to go see what your talking about..

Your the kind of people Sanny likes because now i bet a lot of people
will go to his website to see what the fuss is all about....
None
2010-01-27 20:49:42 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
None , what you do not understand is Sanny is actually being a nice guy
and playing my Ivan vs GC , because my webtv sucks and i can not play
chess on those website ..I see games posted here all the time and if i
want to replay them i have to do it the hard way , i set up my table top
chess set and then i look at the tv and then the board and move , tv ,
move , tv , move , tv move ,,That way and i get ten or fifteen moves in
i start to forget what number of move i am on if i am stopping to study
the position ..Or i might make a wrong move and not catch it right away
.
If i was not so cheap id buy a real computer...
So beacause you're cheap and Sanny is such a nice huckster you have to
clog up the group with this crap. Why not exchange emails?

Buy Buy
SAT W-7
2010-01-27 23:27:27 UTC
None , there are 800 post on this board and you have 75 of them ...Not
one of them are you playing chess ...Most of them your just trying to
goat people ..Some of them you are participating in the topic ...
Why not just commit on the topics you like and avoid threads you do
not like ?
If you scroll down and look at my responses , it is only on the
topics i like , i do not respond in the threads ( topics ) that i am not
interested in.
BUT i do not leave a message on the topics telling people i do not like
what they are talking about..
You know when i watch some thing on tv and if i do not like what i am
watching i change the channel ..If other people like it then let them
watch it , i will watch something else .
In other words None , with ALL due respect , why waste your time on
posting on Ivan vs GC thread ? Sanny and I have been playing here like
this for a long time now and we are not going anywhere so just let it go
.Do what i do and ignore stuff you do not like , life is too short to
waste time on stuff your not interested in.

Have a good day None , i have to get ready for work and i do not want
too and IF i was rich i would not work ..Unfortunately i can not avoid
going to work ..ha ha I would if i could but i would not stop you from
working ...ha ha

Sanny i will move when i get home around 4.00 AM ..

Should i go to the Chess Mall Thursday ? I have that night off
again...I think two weeks ago when i went and there was no people there
to play me chess was a fluke ...Most of the time there are people
playing chess all the time..
it is 50 - 50 that i go because i do have stuff to get done ..Bu i will
think about it..by by
SAT W-7
2010-01-27 23:32:12 UTC
None , Sanny is the one who does not want to exchange e mails so i just
play the game how he wants too ..

Try not to let people bug you on the internet , it just waste your time
and i am sure you have better things to do ...
None
2010-01-28 00:48:49 UTC
None  , Sanny is the one who does not want to exchange e mails so i just
play the game how he wants too ..
Why didn't you say that in the first place. Threads tend to morph from
the original subject so I click all.
Sanny wants to post here for the spam factor. You see he gets coin for
people that click on to his popups and other ads.
sd
2010-01-28 03:26:45 UTC
None  , Sanny is the one who does not want to exchange e mails so i just
play the game how he wants too ..
Surely you are a more responsible citizen than that.

He's just trying for hits to his website, to make some coin. No
different than spam emails .