Ivan vs GC ..New Game ....
SAT W-7
2010-05-15 15:53:48 UTC
Ivans move D-2 to D-4 ..

I programmed Ivan to play White from the normal side .. I have to
program every piece , remember for some reason Excalibur plays white
from the 7th and 8th ranks ..I am not sure why they did that ..

Hey RoyLopez is going to be mad at you for playing GC vs Ivan here
....You are not scared are you ? ha ha.....

Are you glad Anand won ? I am , i was pulling for him...I thought Top
and He played some very good games .....

if i can get back on line before i go to work i will come here and see
if you moved ..If not i will come here around 4.00 AM Sunday after i
get off work.....by by

8.52 AM Sat now , i think i am going back to sleep ..i need more rest
before i have to get up to go to work....

should be a good game ......
Sanny
2010-05-16 04:43:35 UTC
Ivans move  D-2 to D-4 ..
GetClub Normal Level played 1. ... Nf6

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
  I programmed Ivan to play White from the normal side ..  I have to
program every piece , remember for some reason Excalibur plays  white
from the 7th and 8th ranks ..I am not sure why they did that ..
So Check your moves before typing here to avoid confusions.
Are you glad Anand won ?  I am , i was pulling for him...I thought Top
and He played some very good games .....
Anand is a good player and do not need any support to prove his
expertise.

His games are very difficult for weak player like me to understand. I
cant even make out what GetClub is thinking.

So understanding World Championship games is nearly impossible for me.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-16 11:06:04 UTC
Ivans move is B-I to C-3 ..knight move .

I programmed Ivan to play from the first and second rank....I had to
program every piece .

Yes GM games go over my head too but i still like watching them
play....I am glad Anand won too......

Well , have a good day

i am going to bed soon , I am tired...
Sanny
2010-05-17 05:24:33 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is B-I to C-3 ..knight move .
GetClub Normal Level played 2. ... e6

[Opening moves]

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
Post by SAT W-7
I programmed Ivan to play from the first and second rank....I had to
program every piece .
Do you use a calculator? How can you program on the IVAN Machine? Does
it understand logic? Or there are a few buttons to adjust the
settings?

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-17 10:47:47 UTC
ivans move is E-2 to E-4 pawn , Grabbing the center.

should be a good game ..

nite
Sanny
2010-05-19 04:50:24 UTC
ivans move is  E-2 to E-4 pawn ,  Grabbing the center.
GetClub Normal Level played 3. ... d5

[Opening moves]

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
should be a good game ..
After 4 moves I will transpose the moves to GetClub Database.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-19 11:26:06 UTC
Ivans move is E-4 to E-5 ....pawn attacking knight....

0.0 still even game ..

OK , but how come you do not let GC make the moves ? I think you told me
before but i can not remember ....

off to bed ....4.25 AM now
Sanny
2010-05-20 06:14:06 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-4 to E-5 ....pawn attacking knight....
GetClub Normal Level played 4. ... Nbd7

[Opening moves]

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7

Post by SAT W-7
OK , but how come you do not let GC make the moves ? I think you told me
before but i can not remember ....
If a game is stopped before playing first 4 moves then that game is
not recorded by GetClub. So only when first 4 moves have been played I
can add them and then the game is recorded by GetClub.

After 4 moves, I can play single move while GetClub remembers the
previous moves.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-20 11:14:57 UTC
By the way why would i stop before the first 4 moves ? I would not do
that .....

nite
SAT W-7
2010-05-20 11:13:37 UTC
Before i make this move i need to ask why are you giving up the F-6
Knight ? Pawn at E-5 is attacking your Knight .....I do not think you
want to start GC off in a hole ....
I am not that good of a chess player but i can not see any benefit to
trade a knight for a pawn this early in the game ..
I will let you make another move .....
I have not entered this move yet but i am 99 % sure Ivan will take
the knight ...

4.I0 AM now

just getting home from work.....

well have a good one ...

If you want to keep Knight -B- D -7 move then will make that move but
i think it is a bad move.
I am going to re-read your post to make sure that was the move ..Yes
that was the move.

I will wait and see if you want to change it

nite
Sanny
2010-05-21 10:36:55 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Before i make this move i need to ask why are you giving up the F-6
Knight ?  Pawn at E-5 is attacking your Knight .....I do not think you
want to start GC off in a hole ....
  I am not that good of a chess player but i can not see any benefit to
trade a knight for a pawn this early in the game ..
Yes, you are correct. I am using an Opening Book and I mistakenly
typed 4 ... Nbd7

The Correct move from the Opening book is 4. ... Nfd7. saving its
knight.

I am not using GetClub to produce these moves but an opening book
available online.

I typed incorrectly. I saw Nfd7 and I typed N-d7.

Then I found both knights can reach d7. And then I mistakenly typed
"b" instead of "f".
Post by SAT W-7
   I will let you make another move .....
   I have not entered this move yet but i am 99 % sure Ivan will take
the knight ...
Yes, you are correct.
Post by SAT W-7
I will wait and see if you want to change it
Yes, Please change that move to Nfd7 instead of Nbd7.

This Opening is quite strange with only knights comming out, I think
GetClub will be at slight disadvantage with this opening.

The Opening book says from this position [Using Games Database]

White won: 40%
Black won 29%
Draw 31%

The Opening is called "Queens pawn game"

So IVAN has 40% chances of winning this game.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-21 11:10:49 UTC
Ivans move is G-I to F-3 Knight move .

Ok i am on the same page with you ..

0.0 ....even game ..

This sounds and looks like a interesting opening ...Let see if the %
hold up..Ivan has a 40 % chance of winning and GC has 29 % and 3I % draw
..Lets remember these numbers after the game and see how it turns
out...

4.07 AM Friday now just got home from work and i have tonight off ....I
am glad because i am tired....+ i have stuff to get done today when i
wake up...nite
Sanny
2010-05-26 10:29:04 UTC
  0.0 ....even game ..
  This sounds and looks like a interesting opening ...Let see if the %
hold up..Ivan has a 40 % chance of winning and GC has 29 % and 3I % draw
..Lets remember these numbers after the game and see how it turns
out...
I will setup the board in a week time.

Please wait and lets see who wins.

There is a Bug I found 2 days back. I will try to fix that bug before

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-05-26 11:08:20 UTC
Ok ....

after this game we should play the game out that Roy and I played
...I am interested to see who wins from the position we stopped at..
Sanny
2010-05-26 11:59:43 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ok ....
  after this game we should play the game out that Roy and I played
...I am interested to see who wins  from the position we stopped at..
Ok we can do that once this game is finished.

Bye
Sanny

The Master
2010-05-26 23:38:07 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Post by SAT W-7
Before i make this move i need to ask why are you giving up the F-6
Knight ?
What a silly question. Black sacrifices the knight in order to
demolish
white's pawn center! After exf6 Nxf6 white will be short one pawn in
the
center-- and as Reinfeld explained back around 1950, the opening
battle
is all about controlling the center. You can always obtain another
knight
(i.e. pawn underpromotions, switching to bughouse, etc.)
Post by SAT W-7
want to start GC off in a hole ....
  I am not that good of a chess player but i can not see any benefit to
trade a knight for a pawn this early in the game ..
Well, it does avoid the main lines and put the opponent on his own
resources.
Post by SAT W-7
I will wait and see if you want to change it
Yes, Please change that move to Nfd7 instead of Nbd7.
This Opening is quite strange with only knights comming out, I think
GetClub will be at slight disadvantage with this opening.
The Opening book says from this position [Using Games Database]
White won: 40%
Black won 29%
Draw 31%
The Opening is called "Queens pawn game"
Actually, you have transposed into a French Defense, which is
generally considered to be one of the king's pawn openings. The
move order was very unusual, 2.Nc3 by white being less common
than say, c4. And then 2. ...e6 by black being somewhat odd in
that black could have played ...d5 instead.

A while back I downloaded a large, free openings book to help
with classifying openings which oftentimes take strange turns or
have unusual move orders. It calls the position after 1. d4 the
queen's pawn game, but as soon as black replies it revises the
name and ECO classification to something different.

For example, if black responds 1. ...Nf6 it calls that an indian
defense, referring to India (not to native Americans, which here
in the USA are the more common reference of the term Indian).
If black follows up with ...g6 and ...Bg7 it may well be called a
king's indian, whereas if he instead goes ...b6 and ...Bb7 it may
be called a queen's indian. Unfortunately, things are not this
simple and there are many other possibilities: pirc, old indian,
modern, etc.

You may have noticed a fairly strong player here recently
describe the opening of his posted game as a Pirc, when even
Taylor Kingston immediately recognised that it was a form of
the Sicilian. Well, chess is a very complicated game and not
everyone is expert in classifying opening moves-- especially
when there are transpositions from one opening to another.

The important thing is to be able to see tactics-- as SAT did
in this game. Chess is 82% tactics.
Eric Hallsworth
2010-05-20 12:19:02 UTC
Post by Sanny
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-4 to E-5 ....pawn attacking knight....
GetClub Normal Level played 4. ... Nbd7
[Opening moves]
White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]
Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.
1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
The regular Ivan v GetClub expression ("should be a good game") is in
tatters after just 4 moves!
Post by SAT W-7
OK , but how come you do not let GC make the moves ? I think you told me
before but i can not remember ....
If a game is stopped before playing first 4 moves then that game is
not recorded by GetClub. So only when first 4 moves have been played I
can add them and then the game is recorded by GetClub.
After 4 moves, I can play single move while GetClub remembers the
previous moves.
Bye
Sanny
Eric Hallsworth, Countrywide Computers, Victoria House, 1 High Street,
Wilburton, Cambs CB6 3RB. Tel: 01353 740323
Website for Chess & Bridge Computers & Software:
http://www.countrywidecomputers.co.uk
Sanny
2010-06-01 09:11:01 UTC
Moves added to GetClub Database.

2 Bugs removed, So now GetClub will play very strong Game.

This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So be active. Let IVAN
think atleast 10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move]
is just unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played 5. ... B-b4 attacking your knight with
Bishop

Time Taken: 1100 sec
Depth of Search: 19 ply
Score: -0.38 loss to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4

So now this will be the most strongest game by GetClub. So IVAN watch
out.

Looks like it will be a great Game.

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-06-01 09:54:30 UTC
Ivans move is Bishop F-I to D-3 ..

Ivan is thinking hard , i will just let it move when it wants too ..Lets
see how it plays ..

After this game lets finish the Ray vs Me game .
I am wondering how that game will finish too..

Ivan - 0.2 ...

Ivan has the center ..

Glad your back ,i was wanting to get the game going again..

nite

have to work early again today 3.00 PM...Normally i start at 7.00 PM so
i am working lots of over time this week....
Sanny
2010-06-01 16:07:54 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Bishop F-I to D-3 ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played 6. ... N-c6

Time Taken: 650 sec
Depth of Search: 19 ply
Score: 0.2 advantage to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
Post by SAT W-7
After this game lets finish the Ray vs Me game .
I am wondering how that game will finish too..
Do you want me to play that game without any help from computer?

Or do you want that game between GetClub & IVAN?

I am just 1200 player, So I am very weak to make any good conclusion
about that games results.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.2 ...
Ivan has the center ..
Glad your back ,i was wanting to get the game going again..
I found 2 bugs and I though of removing them before starting this
game. It took 6 days to remove those bugs. Its very complicated to
find bugs and remove them.
Post by SAT W-7
have to work early again today 3.00 PM...Normally i start at 7.00 PM so
i am working lots of over time this week....
I heard you have paid off your house, Now you have lots of money to
spare. Have you got colored your House/ and how are the Windows that
you purchased recently.

Is your house warm enough in winters?

Bye
Sanny

SAT W-7
2010-06-01 18:51:06 UTC
Ivans move is E-I to G-I ... King is Castling..
Rook to F-I.................................................

YES i am so HAPPY paid my house OFF ..
It took a LOT OF SACRIFICE ....I do not have to pay any money for my
property taxes and insurance until December ....+ I already have that
money set aside ....
My windows are WAY better than my old windows ..Yes my house is
warm in winter .
It was not when my furnace broke but i had that fixed..
I am thinking of buying a real computer in the near future ..I am
thinking of a Apple Computer.
I was at the Apple store a few weeks ago looking at them and they are
very nice ...
+ I am going to put a few thousand $ into my I968 RT Dodge Charger ..A
new wireing harness under front dashboard ..That will be expensive
because i want a really good top car shop to do that ..You have to take
out the dash and i will get the Heater core done at the same time +
rebuild my stock speakers , clock and radio , and have a new modern
radio with CD player put in my glove compartment ... Glove compartments
are large on 68 Chargers so you will not see it unless you open the
door..
The 68 radio has a 8 track tape deck in it ...I want it all to work
even though i do not have any 8 track tapes ....

I will get my house painted too ..

well i have to get ready for work..

Off line until i get home from work..

Ivan will win at this level ..

O id want you to set GC up in Rays poisition ..
Ivan will be in mine ...

by by

.
Sanny
2010-06-02 05:14:11 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-I to G-I ... King is Castling..
Rook to F-I.................................................
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

2 Forced Moves.

GetClub Normal Level played 7. ... Bxc3 [Bishop took knight.]

Your move: 8. bxc3 [Pawn took the Bishop]

Then GetClub Played: 9. ... 0-0 [chastling king side]

1st move

Time Taken: 700 sec
Depth of Search: 22 ply
Score: 0.01 advantage to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

2nd move

Time Taken: 320 sec
Depth of Search: 21 ply
Score: 0.01 advantage to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0

Its Equal game. Niether of GetClub & IVAN are able to do any thing
good to get ahead. However IVAN has more control over the Center.
Post by SAT W-7
I am thinking of buying a real computer in the near future ..I am
thinking of a Apple Computer.
I was at the Apple store a few weeks ago looking at them and they are
very nice ...
I think Apple computers are costly. Buy Intel core 17 920. It will do
all the tasks very fast and it has got 4 processors.
Post by SAT W-7
+ I am going to put a few thousand $ into my I968 RT Dodge Charger ..A
new wireing harness under front dashboard ..That will be expensive
because i want a really good top car shop to do that ..You have to take
out the dash and i will get the Heater core done at the same time +
rebuild my stock speakers , clock and radio , and have a new modern
radio with CD player put in my glove compartment ... Glove compartments
are large on 68 Chargers so you will not see it unless you open the
door..
The 68 radio has a 8 track tape deck in it ...I want it all to work
even though i do not have any 8 track tapes ....
These are old technology. Todays $25 CD Players play better music than
old track tapes.

sdhc card can hold 32 GB data enough for 10,000s of songs in your
pocket.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan will win at this level ..
O id want you to set GC up in Rays poisition ..
Ivan will be in mine ...
Ok, I will setup the board after this game ends. I hope not more than
4-5 moves. As It takes lot of time to arrange the moves in database.

Bye
Sanny

Earn $1.00 every month by 30+ wins at GetClub
SAT W-7
2010-06-02 10:41:26 UTC
Ivans move is F-3 to G-5 Knight move ..

Ivan - 0.5

I think that is a bug , trading Bishop for Knight this early in the
game ..My Ivan does not like to trade bishops for knights if it does not
have too..

O , on my old car radio , i know it is outdated BUT you have to
remember my car is from I968 and i want that radio to work like it used
too even though id have a 20I0 radio and CD player in the glove
compartment and it would be hooked up to the speakers so it would work.
I would not listen to the old one but it makes my car more valuable ..I
would just listen to the new one....

Do you need the moves to that game Ray and i played or can you just set
the position up from where we stopped ? It was only 4 or 5 moves.

i have to be back to work early again 5.00 PM , that is better that 3.00
PM .....

i am tired

nite

GC is in trouble right now ..
Eric Hallsworth
2010-06-02 12:45:32 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
[...]
It would have been in even more trouble if Ivan had played 9.Bxh7+!
... that would have been Game Over already!
Sanny
2010-06-02 13:35:07 UTC
Post by Eric Hallsworth
Post by SAT W-7
GC is in trouble right now ..
It would have been in even more trouble if Ivan had played 9.Bxh7+!
... that would have been Game Over already!
How? After 9.Bxh7, Black King could take the Bishop. Was there any
forced Mate?

Top 6 Players get ==> $11.00 <== in prizes every month.
SAT W-7
2010-06-02 14:42:01 UTC
Ivans move is G-5 to F-3 Knight ...

Yes on a classic muscle car or really ANY car you want everything to
work like it did originally.

Ivan is not very aggressive ....It was thinking Queen to H-5 which i
like better ...I am not sure why it changed it's mind ? i need to study
the position more.....

Ivan likes to sit back and let you make the mistakes ....

The game would not have been over if bishop x H-6 pawn because his King
x Bishop...The Knight was not on the G-5 square yet ..
His King would be wide open to get attacked..
I would need time to study that position too.

7.40 AM now just woke up but still tired so i am going back to sleep

Ivan has a strong position right niow and GC is in trouble .....
Sanny
2010-06-02 15:29:33 UTC
Ivans move is  G-5 to F-3 Knight ...
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played 10. ...Rb8 []
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: 0.32 loss to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8

Its Equal game. Niether of GetClub & IVAN are able to do any thing
good to get ahead. However IVAN has more control over the Center.
Ivan is not very aggressive ....It was thinking Queen to H-5 which i
like better ...I am not sure why it changed it's mind ? i need to study
the position more.....
Well IVAN had no way to attack.N-h7 probably was better.
Ivan likes to sit back and let you make the mistakes ....
Thats a better technique. No risks in that.
The game would not have been over if bishop x H-6 pawn because his King
x Bishop...The Knight was not on the G-5 square yet ..
His King would be wide open to get attacked..
I would need time to study that position too.
May be the Queen do something. I couldnt see any mate either.
Ivan has a strong position right niow and GC is in trouble .....
Lets see what play Ivan has. GetClub will defend well.

Eric Hallsworth
2010-06-02 15:50:08 UTC
Post by Sanny
Post by Eric Hallsworth
Post by SAT W-7
GC is in trouble right now ..
It would have been in even more trouble if Ivan had played 9.Bxh7+!
... that would have been Game Over already!
How? After 9.Bxh7, Black King could take the Bishop. Was there any
forced Mate?
Bye
Sanny
Earn $1.00 every month by 30+ wins at GetClub
Top 6 Players get ==> $11.00 <== in prizes every month.
9.Bxh7 Kxh7 10.Ng5+ Kg6 11.h4. It's not mate yet, but White has so much
aimed at the Black king that this position is definitely winning
SAT W-7
2010-06-02 19:37:57 UTC
Ivans move is C-I to A-3 Bishop move attacking GC Rook on F-8 ..

Ivan -0.9

Glad you were able to move , i just woke up again but now i am off until
i get home from work ..I am not sure what time , i hope the other crew
comes in at I.30 AM like they have been but it mite be 2.30 AM because
i start a little later today ..

That last GC move seemed wasted to me ..The King is in trouble and i
was thinking it would try and get a Knight over to the Kings side to
help it..

still a good game to me...

off line now until i get home from work..More Over Time tonight ....I do
not feel like working but i have too ..by by
Sanny
2010-06-03 16:56:48 UTC
Ivans move is  C-I to A-3 Bishop move attacking GC Rook on F-8 ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played 11. ...Re8 [Saved the Rook]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 14 ply
Score: -0.56 loss to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8

Its Equal game. Niether of GetClub & IVAN are able to do any thing
good to get ahead. However IVAN has more control over the Center.
Ivan -0.9
That last GC move seemed wasted to me ..The King is in trouble and i
was thinking it would try and get a Knight over to the Kings side to
help it..
There is no immidiate threath to GetClub.

If IVAN does something, GetClub can always save itself.

SAT W-7
2010-06-03 18:56:58 UTC
Ivans move is Pawn C-3 to C-4 ..

Ivan - 0.4 ,....

Noon time now on Thursday ..
Going off line until 3 to 4 AM Friday ....

Another long night of work ....

have a good one

i am still tired ....

good game so far ...
Sanny
2010-06-04 12:50:38 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Pawn C-3 to C-4 ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `12. ...dxc4 [took your pawn]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -0.92 loss to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

Your Only move Bxc4

Then GetClub Played:

GetClub Normal Level played `14. ...N-b6 [Threathening your Bishop]
Time Taken: 300 sec
Depth of Search: 22 ply
Score: -0.95 loss to GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6

Its Equal game. Niether of GetClub & IVAN are able to do any thing
good to get ahead. However IVAN has more control over the Center.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.4 ,....
good game so far ...
Interesting game.

SAT W-7
2010-06-04 15:45:56 UTC
Ivans move is C-4 to D-3 bishop move ..

OK i am with you , Ivan took pawn with the Bishop and then i moved GC
-Knight to B-6.
So now it is Ivans move ......

Ivan -0.7 ..

8.45 AM Friday , tonight off ..

Just woke up and i am still tired but i need to get some stuff done

by by
Sanny
2010-06-05 05:08:31 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is C-4 to D-3 bishop move ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `14. ...N-d5 [took your pawn]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 16 ply
Score: -0.11 loss to GetClub
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6
15. Bd3 Nd5
Post by SAT W-7
OK i am with you , Ivan took pawn with the Bishop and then i moved GC
-Knight to B-6.
So now it is Ivans move ......
Ok, Now its equal game. As GetClub is also having the Center.

SAT W-7
2010-06-05 09:21:23 UTC
Ivans move is C-2 to C-4 pawn move ..
attacking GC Knight ...
Ivan -0.4

There is no pawn on D-5 ..But i moved GC Knight there anyway..

nite
SAT W-7
2010-06-07 18:30:04 UTC
Hey Sanny where are you ? De-bugging GC ?
Sanny
2010-06-10 15:59:12 UTC
Hey Sanny where are you ?  De-bugging GC ?
Two days back at the stadium where I visit daily to do exercise and
jogging..

A Criminal provoked me a few times.

[His Age 20, Time : Evening [7:00 PM] Location: Basket Ball Court at
Stadium]

I kept ignoring him. He was standing in front of Cemented Basket Ball
court.

Then he opened up his pants and started peeing [Naked]

I was just one hand away from him and he was facing me while peeing.

I got very disturbed by his attitude. There were many small children
playing basket ball near him.

I told him to go to the Toilet 50 mts near us. I showed him the Toilet
with my Finger.

He ignore me and kept peeing in front of all of us on the Basket Ball
Court [Naked].

I said him why do you do such a thing. Cant you see so many people
here standing just beside you at Basket Ball Court.

He said he is Blind and cannot see anything.

I pushed his Shoulder to see if he is really blind. I found his eyes
were ok.

I said him, do not be mischievous It was a very bad thing done by him
to pee in front of so many children and myself. You should go to a
Toilet or go in some corner to it.

I asked about his education. He said, He is uneducated and has never
gone to school.

I asked his age. He said he is 20 yrs old.

I told him, A person of 20 yrs age should know that he should not get
Naked and pee on others. Will you like if someone pee on your face?

He said, He is a "Bhangi" [Toilet Cleaner] And works as a Janitor.

I asked about his parents. He said they are no more.

I asked about his relatives. He said no one lives with him.

Then he said that He is Mad and poor. and started asking me to forgive
him.

I said him you are a stranger to me. You look very strange.

I thought of helping him. I gave him a few money. I told him to take
food with that money, and when your mind is cool then think what
mistake you have done.

Then we decided to leave. Since I was pleasant to him and gave him
little money for food. He said don't go out of stadium. I have asked a
few Criminals to kill you as soon as you get out of Stadium.

I was shocked to know what type of person he is.

Then a strong boy was standing behind me.

I looked at other boy. The Boy who was peeing, shouted. Beat him.

I said I am not fighting. I just gave him suggestion to not to pee in
front of others. Instead he should go on some corner/ side.or the
Toilet Room nearby.

The new boy was having a big 1 foot dagger/knife.

Both started beating on my face. One after another.

They kept beating my with their strong hands.

They hit my eyes many times. I was unable to see with my eyes for 2
days.

Lots of blood was coming from my ears, nose, teeth, head, chins and
face.

There was no spot left on my face where they have not kicked and blood
was coming from all places.

They kicked me around 40-50 times.

I told them That I will complain to police.

They said they are very big criminal and earn Rs 5000 daily. [$5000 a
day in USA for comparison]

They are very big gangsters. Even police works for them. They said me,
No police station will file your complaint. As they pay to police
people with the money they earn.

Since I had lots of blood coming out and many people had gathered.
They stopped beating me.

People told me they are not players but outside criminals.

Other people started talking with them that not to do such acts here.

I was hurt badly, I was not aware what to do. I was just walking on
Basket Ball Court and seeing how much blood is coming from my face.

After 20 min I found my things broken. My Mobile and Tshirt and pants
were broken.

I thought they were fighting because they were angry with me. Since
they have beaten me now I should tell them that they were wrong.

I told them that I was just suggesting your friend not to pee Nakedly
in front of so many people on the Basket Ball Court.

They told me they are very rich and earn $5000 daily.

I told them OK if you are so rich no point telling you anything as you
are very clever people. let me go now.

They said. since you are so much hurt they will pay me the medical
bill and purchase a new Tshirt for me.

I knew these were bad boys. And they may have planned to Kidnap me. So
I refused any assistance from them.

Then they said Ok give us some money we will drink and take drugs. I
said, you told me you are good people and I do not believe you are
drunked

The boy spitted on my face and said smell it. I am fully drunken.

Now, I was fully aware they are Criminal. As no one comes here to play
Basket Ball in drunken.state.

Now they asked me to pay them $10,000. I Just refused them.

I said I am badly hurt by the blood coming from my face. You have
beaten me so badly. You have torn my T shirt. You earn $5000 a day. So
if you are good you should pay me and not me.

At that moment The Basket ball ground was empty and it was darker. So
Now they took out a long dagger/Knife

They pushed hard at my back. They said give us all the money you have.
Else they will kill me.

They took all the money I had. And snatched my broken mobile phone.

A 100 mt away a few children were still playing Basket ball. So I
started walking towards them. They said me to go away. I said don't
take my Mobile Phone. You have already taken all the money I had.

They asked me to remain silent else they will kill me. They had 1 foot
dagger/ knife on my Back. And were planning how to murder me without
getting caught.

Suddenly a man was coming for a walk towards us. Seeing them both of
them started running away. Else they may have killed me.

One boy came towards me, I said him if you give Back my Mobile then I
will not file a police Complaint Else I will go to police. And since
everyone has seen you, you will be caught easily.

The Criminal Agreed to give Back the Mobile on guaranty that I will
not go to police.

While going back everyone asked my why your face is full of Blood. I
told them the above story.

They asked me to log a police complaint. I told them, If they return
my Mobile I wont, else I will file a police complaint for these
Criminals. As they attempted to murder me. and have taken all the
money I had by putting 1 foot long dagger/knife

After sometime The Boy came and returned my mobile.

People asked to catch that boy and call police. It was very dark.I
refused to go to police, As I had promised them not to file a police
Complaint if they returned my mobile.

However I told that boy never to talk with me and I would never like
to see him again.

I was very Lucky that a person came near us when they were trying to
murder me. Else they have killed me and Today I would not be alive to
write what happened 2 days back.

I had lots of pains for 2 days. As these criminals kicked my face
40-50 times. I have still lot of pain in my Head and Ears.

My eyes visibility was low for 2 days because of Blood Clot. But Today
I am able to see properly.

I have gone through lots of Pain.

I have not filed any police Complain yet. I have stopped visiting the
Stadium. Its very risky to go there despite the security.

I had been going to that stadium for last 25 years and never had any
problem with anyone. Everyone there is so good. But 2 days back such
unexpected thing happened.

All Big Police Officers live near the stadium. So Its very safe place.
10-20 Security guards are also present there. Still these two
criminals were able to take Dagger/ Knife and beat me badly. Took all
my Money and even tried to murder me in-case a man was not walking
towards us.

I don't know If I am wrong or not. Please Suggest me what should I
have done or What I should do to avoid such situation.

Bye
Sanny
micky
2010-06-11 00:33:59 UTC
Sanny - I read your story (below) & maybe you're a bit lucky not to get
stabbed - you have to work this sort of thing out with God/Karma & so on
& maybe learn something. I'd say you were being set up to be robbed &
the front guy who provoked you (a number of times..) probably had 2 or 3
'riff-raff' watching the action who moved in later - anyway, instead of
"ignoring" the dude, you should have seriously considered moving away on
the initial provocation - also, if they get you on the ground, you
should curl-up & cover your head with your arms & wait for them to stop
kicking before sort of jumping up again. You're saying "people gathered
& told the street-kids they were bad" & so on, so it seems to me you
could off got away (sooner..) even if a bit beaten-up...

In your case I would get a medical check-up, log a report with the local
cops, maybe consider some counselling in the future (so the "nasty"
experience doesn't fester..) & also figure that sort of "shit" ain't
happening to me again - hth..

m.

===
Sanny
SAT W-7
2010-06-11 03:14:43 UTC
i left you a message on the other thread..

yes when you feel danger try and move away and be ready to defend
yourself......

i would tell the police and maybe have them go to that area with you to
see if you can find them.
Sanny
2010-06-12 08:45:18 UTC
Ivans move is  C-2 to C-4 pawn move ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `15. ...Nf4 [attacking your bishop]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -0.51 loss to GetClub
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6
14. Bd3 Nd5
15. c4 Nf4
attacking GC Knight ...
Ivan -0.4
There is no pawn on D-5 ..But i moved GC Knight there anyway..
That was writter earlier move I forgot to delete that term.

Now, GetClub Knight is also attacking towards your King. Will Ivan
save its Bishop or will allow the Exchange?

Bishops are stronger than knights. Having 2 Bishops is advantagious to
IVAN. Lets see what Ivan does.

I think GetClub should also take out its Bishop.

SAT W-7
2010-06-12 16:34:21 UTC
Ivans move is D-I to D-2 , Queen move ..

It was thinking of moving the Bishop to E-4 then changed it's mind and
moved the Queen..

Now GC + 0.2 ...Ivan thinks GC is winning ....

Will GC grab the bishop for it's Knight ?

9.30 AM sat now i am just waking up but still tired..I work at 7.00 PM
tonight ....

going to rest more before i have to get up and leave ....by by

Are you feeling better ?
Sanny
2010-06-12 17:51:50 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is D-I to D-2 , Queen move ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `16. ...Nxd3 [Knight took your bishop]
Time Taken: 600 sec
Depth of Search: 19 ply
Score: 0.1 advantage to GetClub
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

You have only one move 17. Qxd3

Then GetClub Played: 17.... K-h8

Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: -0.1 equal game with GetClub.
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6
14. Bd3 Nd5
15. c4 Nf4
16. Qd2 Nxd3
17. Qxd3 K-h8
Post by SAT W-7
It was thinking of moving the Bishop to E-4 then changed it's mind and
moved the Queen..
Now GC + 0.2 ...Ivan thinks GC is winning ....
Will GC grab the bishop for it's Knight ?
Yes, It did, then played King to h8. after you took the knight with
Queen.

Now the game is very equal Neither side has any advantage.
Post by SAT W-7
Are you feeling better ?
Yes, much better. However my eyes are still darker due to blood clot
arround them.

SAT W-7
2010-06-12 19:55:33 UTC
Ivans move is , Rook F-I to B - I.........

Ok , ivans queen took knight and then GC moved to h-8 ....i am with you
, now Ivans move is ?.......Rook F-I to B-I...Grabbing the open file.
It did not even think of another move ....I am thinking why not move the
A-rook to B-I ?

Your eyes will get better .....

by by

good game so far

Now Ivan - 0.2 .....
Sanny
2010-06-13 05:37:07 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is , Rook F-I to B - I.........
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `18. ...a6 [played pawn to a6]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 19 ply
Score: 0.11 equal position to GetClub
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6
14. Bd3 Nd5
15. c4 Nf4
16. Qd2 Nxd3
17. Qxd3 K-h8
18. Rfb1a6
Post by SAT W-7
Ok , ivans queen took knight and then GC moved to h-8 ....i am with you
, now Ivans move is ?.......Rook F-I to B-I...Grabbing the open file.
It did not even think of another move ....I am thinking why not move the
A-rook to B-I ?
Yes, Ra-b1 was a better move. Now Rook at a1 has no place to move.
Post by SAT W-7
Your eyes will get better .....
Now, pain is very little enough to be ignored.
Post by SAT W-7
good game so far
It will be a huge fight.

SAT W-7
2010-06-13 11:34:59 UTC
Ivans move is King G-I to H-I

That seems like a wasted move ...
4.30 AM now ...

i am tired .....

will look back here when i wake up....

nite

ivan - 0.2
Sanny
2010-06-15 12:33:55 UTC
Ivans move is  King G-I to H-I
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `18. ...R-g8 [Played Rook near King]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: 0.23 equal position to GetClub
GetClub Machine - (P-IV 3.0 GHz)

White: IVAN [10 min/move]
Black: GetClub Normal Level [3 min / move]

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

IVAN [10 min/move] Normal Level.

1. d4 Nf6
2. Nc3 e6
3. e4 d5
4. e5 Nbd7
5. Nf3 Bb4
6. Bd3 Nc6
7. 0-0 Bxc3
8. bxc3 0-0
9. Ng5 h6
10. Nf3 Rb8
11. Ba3 Re8
12. c4 dxc4
14. Bxc4 N-b6
14. Bd3 Nd5
15. c4 Nf4
16. Qd2 Nxd3
17. Qxd3 K-h8
18. Rfb1a6
19. Kh1 R-g8
That seems like a wasted move ...
4.30 AM now ...
GetClub too made a wasted move or Rook to g8. Looks like this game
will be a draw with noside having any plan.

SAT W-7
2010-06-15 14:55:04 UTC
ivans mpve is D-4 to D-5 pawn move..

GC + 0.2

Ivan is trying to get GC to attack ...

nite

worked I3 hours ..7.53 am Tue now and i have to be back in at 7.00 PM ,
going to bed....
Sanny
2010-06-16 14:56:51 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
ivans mpve is D-4 to D-5 pawn move..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `20. ...exd5 [Pawn took your pawn at d5]
Time Taken: 300 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: 0.36 equal position to GetClub
[...]

20. d5 exd5
Post by SAT W-7
GC + 0.2
Ivan is trying to get GC to attack ...
Now, IVAN has control over the Center & Ivan has got 2 passed pawns in
center. assuming cxd5

Now, It would be quite difficult for GetClub to get an equal position.

GetClub Pawns are very behind. while Ivan pawns are marching ahead,
and may get a queen if GetClub missed something or do some mistake.

SAT W-7
2010-06-16 20:50:29 UTC
Ivans move is C-4 x D-5 ..Pawn takes Pawn.

Ivan - 0.I

Yes GC will have to defend well now and it has to move the Knight ....

going off line now until around 4.00 AM Thur.

I.47 PM now Wed ......

I think Ivan will win this game .....
Sanny
2010-06-17 16:30:16 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is C-4 x D-5 ..Pawn takes Pawn.
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `21. ...R-e8 [Rook to e8]
Time Taken: 400 sec
Depth of Search: 22 ply
Score: 0.47 equal position to GetClub
[...]

21. cxd5 R-e8.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.I
Yes GC will have to defend well now and it has to move the Knight ....
It need not as incase pawn takes Knight then QxQ. and your Queen is
unprotected.
Post by SAT W-7
I think Ivan will win this game .....
Lets see. IVAN pawns are quite ahead So it has better chances of
Queening than GetClub has.

SAT W-7
2010-06-18 02:01:26 UTC
Ivans move is B-I to E-I rook move

You know i missed that Queen x Queen ..I did not study the game ....

even game 0.0 .....

GC still needs to defend well ..
Sanny
2010-06-18 08:25:39 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is B-I to E-I rook move
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `22. ...K-g8 [King to g8]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 22 ply
Score: 0.53 equal position to GetClub
[...]

22. Re1 K-g8
Post by SAT W-7
You know i missed that Queen x Queen ..I did not study the game ....
even game 0.0 .....
GC still needs to defend well ..
I think B-g4 was a better move forcing an extra pawn for GetClub.

SAT W-7
2010-06-18 16:33:08 UTC
ivans move is A-I to D-I rook move ..

0.0 even game

Ivan is lining up the power pieces ....
Sanny
2010-06-22 05:48:34 UTC
ivans move is  A-I to D-I rook move ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `23. ...N-a7 [Knight to a7]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 18 ply
Score: -0.25 equal position to GetClub
[...]

23. Ra-d1 Na7
0.0 even game
Ivan is lining up the power pieces ....
Knight to a7 do not look like a good move. I think N-e7 was better as
then knight could be used to save its King.

Sending knight to a corner do not look good. What do you think about
it?

SAT W-7
2010-06-22 11:28:05 UTC
Ivans move is E-5 to E-6 pawn move

Forcing GC to do somthing...

I am not sure i am as good as GC but i think the same way Knight to E-7
was a better move ..
Protects the King ..

Ivan - 0.7 .....

Can GC defend well ?

the two center pawns are a pain in gc center.

nite
Sanny
2010-06-25 06:42:57 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-5 to E-6 pawn move
ivans move is A-I to D-I rook move .
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `24. ...Q-f6 [Queen to f6]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 16 ply
Score: 0.01 equal position to GetClub
[...]

24. e6 Qf6
Post by SAT W-7
Forcing GC to do somthing...
Its a dubious move anything can happen.
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.7 .....
Can GC defend well ?
Its Normal Level, So I think it will play very well. Still its
position is little back.
Post by SAT W-7
the two center pawns are a pain in gc center.
These Center Pawns will give lot of trouble to GetClub Chess. GetClub
should try to exchange them with its backward pawns.

SAT W-7
2010-06-25 09:19:21 UTC
Ivans move is D-3 to E-3 ...Queen move .

Ivan - I,9 .....

GC needs to get his power pieces off the A-B-C squares ..
Sanny
2010-06-26 06:27:22 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is D-3 to E-3 ...Queen move .
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `24. ...B-d7 [Bishop to d7]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 14 ply
Score: -2.0 loss to GetClub
[...]

25. Qe3 Bd7
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - I,9 .....
GC needs to get his power pieces off the A-B-C squares ..
It has now taken out the Bishop but showing a loss of 2 points.

SAT W-7
2010-06-26 07:24:36 UTC
Ivans move is E-6 x F-7 , pawn takes pawn check..., what will Ivan say
??? let me make move .
Ivan said , I WILL DESTROY YOU ...I have heard that many times ..

You said GC is - 2.0 ....
Before Ivans move it went too - 2.8 ....
It will not show the number after the move until GC moves again...In
other words after GC moved and before Ivan made the pawn move the -2.8
came up for this position we are in now..

still a good game to me .....
Sanny
2010-06-26 15:43:58 UTC
Ivans move is E-6 x F-7 , pawn takes pawn  check...,
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `26. ...Qxf7 [Queen took your pawn.]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 19 ply
Score: -3.55 loss to GetClub
[...]

26. exf7 Qxf7
what will Ivan say
??? let me make move .
Ivan said , I WILL DESTROY YOU ...I have heard that many times ..
You said GC is - 2.0 ....
Before Ivans move it went too - 2.8 ....
Now, GetClub shows a loss of 3.5 points. More than a loss of a Bishop.
It will not show the number after the move until GC moves again...In
other words after GC moved and before Ivan made the pawn move the -2.8
came up for this position we are in now..
still a good game to me .....
Looks like a lot of trouble to GetClub Chess.

SAT W-7
2010-06-26 20:06:33 UTC
Ivans move is Queen E-3 x A-7 Knight..

I did not see that move .....

Ivan still says - 2.8 ..

Yes GC is in trouble now ....GC power pieces do not have any mobility
and are stuck on the 7th and 8th rank.....

watching a little USA vs Ghana in Soccer , USA losing ONE to ZIP so far
....Can they come back ? Time is running out but we will see..
Sanny
2010-06-29 05:32:07 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Queen E-3 x A-7 Knight..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `27. ...RxR+ [Rook took your Rook at e1
giving Check.]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: -2.6 loss to GetClub
[...]

27. Qxa7 RxR+
Post by SAT W-7
I did not see that move .....
Ivan still says - 2.8 ..
Yes GC is in trouble now ....GC power pieces do not have any mobility
and are stuck on the 7th and 8th rank.....
Now, GetClub is knight down. But now the Center pawns are gone. Its a
tough game for GetClub now.
Post by SAT W-7
watching a little USA vs Ghana in Soccer , USA losing ONE to ZIP so far
....Can they come back ? Time is running out but we will see..
I enjoy playing football a lot. I used to go to stadium but now I
avoid it as I was beaten badly last week there.

SAT W-7
2010-06-29 12:30:48 UTC
Ivans move is D-I x E-I ..Rook x Rook ..

Ivan -3.4

Have you recovered from the beating ?
That can happen in any country ..
We ( USA ) lost to Ghana , that is the same team that beat us 4 years
ago in the World Cup..

yes GC is hurting now ..

5.30 AM now Tue , just getting home from work i had to work some over
time..

Back in at 7.00 PM

going to bed ...nite
Sanny
2010-06-30 11:21:23 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is D-I x E-I ..Rook x Rook ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played `28. ...R-c8 [Rook to c8]
giving Check.]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -4.25 loss to GetClub
[...]

28. RxR Rc8

SAT W-7
2010-06-30 15:19:14 UTC
Ivans move is A-7 x B-7 , Queen x Pawn ..

Ivan - 3.9 ..

good game

8.I5 AM Wed , just woke up but i am still tired so going back to
sleep......work at 7.00 PM..

GC is in trouble but he still has the Queen so GC can be dangerous too
if Ivan makes a mistake..
Sanny
2010-07-02 10:32:27 UTC
Ivans move is  A-7 x B-7 , Queen x Pawn ..
GetClub Normal Level played `29. ...a5 [Saved pawn to a5]
giving Check.]
Time Taken: 200 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -4.18 loss to GetClub
[...]

29. Qxb7 a5
Ivan - 3.9 ..
good game
8.I5 AM Wed , just woke up but i am still tired so going back to
sleep......work at 7.00 PM..
GC is in trouble but he still has the Queen so GC can be dangerous too
if Ivan makes a mistake..
Its Very difficult for GetClub to even get a draw.

SAT W-7
2010-07-02 11:04:10 UTC
Ivans move is E-I to E-7 Rook move

Yes GC has to play defence and hope Ivan makes a mistake ..

Ivan - 7.3

Closing in for the kill......

nite
Sanny
2010-07-03 06:39:57 UTC
Ivans move is  E-I to E-7 Rook move
GetClub Normal Level played `30. ...Qf5 [Played Queen to f5 saving its
Bishop]
giving Check.]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 20 ply
Score: -6.06 loss to GetClub
[...]

30. Re7 Qf5
Yes GC has to play defence and hope Ivan makes a mistake ..
Ivan - 7.3
Closing in for the kill......
Now GetClub is down 2 Bishops. Ivan should win quickly.

SAT W-7
2010-07-03 07:55:39 UTC
Ivans move is Queen B-7 to B-2 ..

Ivan is not very aggressive , it waits until you start to make mistakes
.

I see checkmate , i think you can stop it by sacrificing the Queen ..No
i was wrong GC does not have to do that ..It only has one move can it
find the move ?

still a good game to me
Sanny
2010-07-05 15:51:59 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is Queen B-7 to B-2 ..
GetClub Normal Level played `31. ...Qg4 [Played Queen to g4 saving
mate]
giving Check.]
Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -5.36 loss to GetClub
[...]

31. Qb2 Qg4
Post by SAT W-7
Ivan is not very aggressive , it waits until you start to make mistakes
But Still it is at advantage.

SAT W-7
2010-07-05 16:54:52 UTC
Ivans move is H-2 to H-3 pawn move , driving Queen away..

I did not think of that GC move , i was thinking Queen to H-7 ..

Ivan - 7.3

IF GC moves Queen to G-6 , will Ivan move Knight too E-5 forking Queen
and Bishop ?
I do not know but if i was playing and GC made that move i'd make the
Knight move..
No that might be a dumb move with the Knight because GC moves Queen
to F-6 , then Knight x Bishop and then GC Queen trades off Queens ....

I need to study this position more ..

9.53 AM Monday now just woke up but still tired so i am going back to
sleep ...
Sanny
2010-07-07 11:29:37 UTC
Ivans move is  H-2 to H-3 pawn move , driving Queen away..
GetClub Normal Level played `31. ...Qg6 [Played Queen to g6 saving
mate]

Time Taken: 100 sec
Depth of Search: 15 ply
Score: -8.88 loss to GetClub
[...]

32. h3 Qg6
I did not think of that GC move , i was thinking Queen to H-7 ..
Ivan - 7.3
GetClub Scores -8.8
IF GC moves Queen to G-6 , will Ivan move Knight too E-5 forking Queen
and Bishop ?
I do not know but if i was playing and GC made that move i'd make the
Knight move..
No that might be a dumb move with the Knight because GC moves Queen
to F-6 , then Knight x Bishop and then GC Queen trades off Queens ....
I need to study this position more ..
I think IVAN will now take the idle Bishop at d7 with its Rook.
Nothing better than getting an extra Bishop at the moment.

SAT W-7
2010-07-07 15:02:16 UTC
Ivans move is E-7 x D-7 ..

Yes your right , i did not see that move until i looked at the game a
little more ....
7.47 AM Wed now and i have to be back to work at 5.00 PM ..Been working
over time .
Going back to sleep..

Ivan - 7.9 ......

now GC is in trouble ..

You want to play another game from the position Roy and I stopped
playing at ..
He was White and my strategy was to trade Queens off early and i did and
then he wanted to quit ...So i said OK , but it was him vs me..
I think i could win the game ..
But we can play it as GC vs Ivan....

I do not think Roy can play well without his Queen so that is why i
wanted to trade off early and it worked because he quit..

I would just like to see how GC and Ivan would finish the game ...Can i
just give you the starting position or do i need to give you the first
moves ? That is if you feel like playing..
If not that is OK too......

well i need more sleep so have a good day..

the Roy guy is the guy who post here..
Roy lopez ...
Sanny
2010-07-07 15:57:37 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is E-7 x D-7 ..
Yes your right , i did not see that  move until i looked at the game a
little more ....
7.47 AM Wed now and i have to be back to work  at 5.00 PM ..Been working
over time .
Going back to sleep..
Ivan - 7.9 ......
GetClub Shows a score of -8.8 or It is a Queen Down.

I think GetClub has no chance with 2 bishops down, So GetClub Should
resign now.
Post by SAT W-7
  now GC is in trouble ..
Yes, GetClub Resigns.
Post by SAT W-7
You want to play another game from the position Roy and I stopped
playing at ..
I will be improving GetClub Chess in 2 weeks. I have spotted a
mistake, may be that help it play better.

I am quite busy for 2 weeks. As I was badly beaten last month. So all
my work got disturbed. As I had to take lot of rest and pain. Now, I
will finish a few pending works in 2 weeks.

Then I will improve GetClub Chess. Once GetClub is improved. I will
play the game you played against Roy.

There is a small mistake in GetClub thought process that need to be
changed. I hope then GetClub will play Stronger and give a great
challenge to its opponents.
Post by SAT W-7
He was White and my strategy was to trade Queens off early and i did and
then he wanted to quit ...So i said OK , but it was him vs me..
I think i could win the game ..
I have not seen the position yet. Incase you can win, you should not
have resigned. You should resign only when you have a loss of 3/4
points. Or it is a draw by repeating moves.
Post by SAT W-7
   But we can play it as GC vs Ivan....
Yes, Ofcourse we can. However I want it to play with improved version.
As I have spotted a mistake in its game. I will be free to work on
GetClub Chess after a month. Then in August 2010 we will have a Match
between Ivan and GetClub.

Incase I get free quickly, I will try to correct the problem this
month only.

I am too enthusiastic to have the game. But I want to improve GetClub
first. So that the chances of winning the game by GetClub is
increased.
Post by SAT W-7
I do not think Roy can play well without his Queen so that is why i
wanted to trade off early and it worked because he quit..
I would just like to see how GC and Ivan would finish the game ...Can i
just give you the starting position or do i need to give you the first
moves ?  That is if you feel like playing..
If not that is OK too......
I will play in Aug 2010 After I have improved GetClub. I am very
burdened with External and Internal pending works.

So I am unable to devote my time in improving GetClub Chess. But I am
sure I will be free next month.
Post by SAT W-7
the Roy guy is the guy who post here..
Roy lopez  ...
Yes, I know that.

SAT W-7
2010-07-08 11:37:51 UTC
i did not resign the Roy game , after i traded Queens he wanted to draw
so i said ok ..
He did not like the way i opened and traded the Queens off so early
in the game ......
I do not think he is a good player without his Queen ...

I hope your wounds are still healing......

I have not been in a fight in years .....luckily.

nite
raylopez99
2010-07-08 17:40:04 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
i did not resign the Roy game , after i traded Queens he wanted to draw
so i said ok ..
   He did not like the way i opened and traded the  Queens off so early
in the game ......
  I do not think he is a good player without his Queen ...
   I hope your wounds are still healing......
I have not been in a fight in years .....luckily.
nite
Who'se Roy, factory worker?

The game we played was an agreed draw. Then you tried to back out of
your word--typical liars move.

RL
SAT W-7
2010-07-09 04:07:40 UTC
If you read the post i said we had a draw .
Since you wanted to draw so early in the game , what 5 or 6 moves i
figured you just wanted to quit so i only want to play a game with a
person who wants to finish...

Any way your position is going to be GC and my position as black will
be Ivan and they will play and who ever wins will have won our game..

Sanny is making GC better so you ill have a good chance of winning...

Your Knights are out front and i have one pinned with my bishop ....Your
move so GC will get the first move ..

This should be a good game , may the better player win....I say I will
win as Ivan and Sanny said you will win as GC ....

Keep a eye out for the game it will be under a new thread in the near
future ...

RuyLopez = GC vs ME as Ivan - to finish our game , who ever wins this
would have won.......
Sanny
2010-07-13 08:13:59 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
If you read the post i said we had a draw .
Since you wanted to draw so early in the game , what 5 or 6 moves i
figured you just wanted to quit so i only  want to play a game  with a
person who wants to finish...
  Any way your position is going to be GC and my position as black will
be Ivan and they will play and who ever wins will have won our game..
   Sanny is making GC better so you ill have a good chance of winning...
GETCLUB improved. Start a new thread.

Today a bug was removed that was stopping GetClub to think at higher
depth. Now, Higher levels will play better as they will look at higher
depth.

In the new thread mention the moves that have been played. Then I will
setup the Board and have a match between GetClub and IVAN.

Ok GetClub will be White and Playing with Normal Level: 3 min/move

and IVAN will be Black and Playing with 10 min / move.

Lets start a new thread.

Bye
Sanny

Win $2.00 every month for +30 wins.

+++

$11 prizes every month.

So win a few games at GetClub and collect the prizes.
raylopez99
2010-07-13 09:38:56 UTC
Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html
Win $2.00 every month for +30 wins.
+++
$11 prizes every month.
So win a few games at GetClub and collect the prizes.
You are offering cash prizes for winning at chess?

This is illegal. It's gambling. You can only offer money in chess if
it's for "instruction" and paying for "lessons" (or, presumably,
giving a lesson to Sanny's GetClub).

You will be reported to the authorities.

RL
Sanny
2010-07-13 10:11:05 UTC
Post by raylopez99
Post by Sanny
$11 prizes every month.
So win a few games at GetClub and collect the prizes.
You are offering cash prizes for winning at chess?
 It's gambling.  You can only offer money in chess if
it's for "instruction" and paying for "lessons" (or, presumably,
giving a lesson to Sanny's GetClub).
Prizes are given only to winners.

Chess is not a gamble. Only a player who is stronger can win.

Its not free money they have to work hard to earn the scores.

And get a few pennies for a win is not a big issue. Secondly, The
player is not investing anything.

In a Gamble players invest the money and the winner gets the money.
Here no investment is taking place.

Its a free award to winners.

Bye
Sanny
SAT W-7
2010-07-13 11:33:03 UTC
Hey Ray GC will be representing YOU and Ivan me and it will show who
would have won our game ..Sanny improved GC so it will be a GOOD game ..
raylopez99
2010-07-13 15:06:06 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Hey Ray GC will be representing YOU and Ivan me and it will show who
would have won our game ..Sanny improved GC so it will be a GOOD game ..
Sounds good. Please post in PGN notation so we can run it through our
chess software.

RL
SAT W-7
2010-07-13 20:15:50 UTC
Sanny give me a few days and i will figure out our moves ..We only made
about 5 or 6 ...

i just woke up and have to get ready for work.

next week i bet i have to work 6 nights in a row because the other guy i
work with is going on vacation....I will try and post our moves some
time Thursday night or Friday morning....
Sanny
2010-07-14 05:25:19 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Sanny give me a few days and i will figure out our moves ..We only made
about 5 or 6 ...
i just woke up and have to get ready for work.
next week i bet i have to work 6 nights in a row because the other guy i
work with is going on vacation....I will try and post our moves some
time Thursday night  or Friday morning....
Ok waiting for the moves.

I searched the thread where you played this game.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.chess.misc/browse_frm/thread/275525e0eb420c79

I am copy pasting the moves. Let me know what were the correct moves?

By Satw-7
Here are the Moves

E-2 to E4 and Ivans move is C-7 to C-6

By Offramp
2. dee two to dee four

By micky
1.e4 c6

2.d4

By Offramp
2...dee seven to dee five.

By Sat-w7
Our move is by popular vote is
D-2 to D-4 ....

Ivans move is D-7 to D-5 ..Ivan made that move .

Ivans move is D-5 x E-4 ....pawn x paw

So my vote for the next move is
C-3 x E- 4 ....Kinght x Pawn

By Offramp
3. Nb1-c3 d5xe4
4. Nc3xe4 Ng7-f6
5. Ne4xf6 g7xf6

By Sat-w7
Boards move is C-3 x E-4 Knight x pawn.

My VOTE is Knight G-I to F-3
Get a piece out of the way so it can get ready to castle...

By Offramp
I DO know this opening and the best move is 5.Ne4-g5. Believe me

By Micky
Frank - I've tried to follow but 'offramp' is a total little unionist
git living in Blackheath or whatever who will not play along - his
last
move 5.Ne4-g5 is just too complicated for me ... I'm retiring
forthwith
-- sorry old chap..

By Sat-w7
Micky , that is his move and i am just going with the move that gets
the
most votes ..That move is complicated for me too but he is a better

By Offramp
I did not realise I had caused problems. I shall cease immediately
player than me and maybe you ?

By Satw-7
The Boards move is Knight E-4 to G-5..

Ivans move is G-8 to F-6 Knight move .

The board is winning + 0.2
SAT W-7
2010-07-14 11:34:28 UTC
not the right game ..

raylopez and i were playing a game me vs him and he quit because i
traded Queens ..

nite

give me a few days to work out the 5 or 6 moves or ask Ray if he knows
them..

SAT W-7
2010-07-13 11:31:02 UTC
Sanny lives in India so what are you going to do about that ?

Sanny here is the set up ...can you set GC up this way without the
first moves ?
WHITE
..Knight on D-4 and Knight on C-3. Black , Bishop on B-4 ...

White QUEEN and D-E PAWNS are OFF the board ..Black D-E pawns OFF the
board ..
ALL other pieces are on starting squares..

I think these are the moves ..

i can not remember how we got to that position BUT IF you need those
moves i will make them up and we will be in that position ..

No time to work on it now i have to be back at work in about I2 hours ..

nite
Sanny
2010-07-13 11:51:35 UTC
  Sanny here is the set up ...can you set GC up this way without the
first moves ?
                                                                                WHITE
..Knight on D-4 and Knight on C-3.         Black , Bishop on B-4 ...
White QUEEN and D-E PAWNS are OFF the board ..Black D-E pawns OFF the
board ..
ALL other pieces are on starting squares..
I think these are the moves ..
i can not remember how we got to that position BUT IF you need those
moves i will make them up and we will be in that position .
There is no setup board feature in GetClub. So all moves must be typed
from start.

Just search and post as a new Thread. I will take some time in setting
the board.

Bye
Sanny
Sanny
2010-06-02 13:32:30 UTC
Post by SAT W-7
Ivans move is F-3 to G-5 Knight move ..
This will be the toughest game by GetClub, So Let IVAN think atleast
10 min per move, else GetClub Normal Level [3 min/move] is just
unbeatable.

GetClub Normal Level played 9. ... h6 [attacking your knight.]

Time Taken: 600 sec
Depth of Search: 21 ply
Score: 0.16 loss to GetClub.

Post by SAT W-7
Ivan - 0.5
I think that is a bug , trading Bishop for Knight this early in the
game ..My Ivan does not like to trade bishops for knights if it does not
have too..
But then it got compensated by the double pawns you got at c2/c3. I
think double pawns are a loss of half points. So that much more than
the diff between Knight/ Bishop.
Post by SAT W-7
O , on my old car radio , i know it is outdated BUT you have to
remember my car is from I968 and i want that radio to work like it used
too even though id have a 20I0 radio and CD player in the glove
compartment and it would be hooked up to the speakers so it would work.
I would not listen to the old one but it makes my car more valuable ..I
would just listen to the new one....
Yes, thats for Vintage purpose. Some old cars are costlier than new
once.
Post by SAT W-7
Do you need the moves to that game Ray and i played or can you just set
the position up from where we stopped ? It was only 4 or 5 moves.
I will search those moves when we start that game.
Post by SAT W-7
GC is in trouble right now ..
Lets see how GetClub defends itself.